The entrance ticket price of Dalat tourist attractions this year has changed a lot. For a smart travel and the most cost-effective, the first thing we have to do is plan the trip to give yourself a specific travel schedule.Next, you have to find out information about the places you want to go. To help you do that, today Hoa Dalat Travel will share with you the ticket price of tourist attractions. So that you can design your travel spending plan in the most scientific way.
- 1 Are these tickets expensive?
- 2 Ticket price list of Dalat tourist attractions
- 2.1 Places to admire flowers
- 2.2 Ecotourism destinations
- 2.3 Cultural tourist attractions
- 2.4 Dalat tourist attractions providing free tickets
- 2.5 Ticket price of tourist attractions outside Dalat city in the direction of Langbiang – Golden Valley
- 2.6 Ticket price of tourist attractions in the direction of Ta Nung Pass – Elephant Waterfall.
- 2.7 Ticket price of suburban tourist attractions near Cau Dat tea hill
- 2.8 Ticket price of tourist destinations near Pongour waterfall
- 3 Epilogue
Are these tickets expensive?
Ticket price of most tourist attractions in Dalat are not expensive. There are many places cost you around 5,000 VND / ticket. It is pretty cheap, isn’t it? Only a few hot tourist attractions with lots of rides and games charge you a bit higher.
Ticket price list of Dalat tourist attractions
Here is the ticket price of all tourist sites in Dalat. We have listed each of the different routes:
Places to admire flowers
- Thuong Uyen Bay Garden: The entrance ticket costs 100,000 VND / person. This tourist attractions is a new destination in 2020 which attracts a lot of domestic and foreign tourists.
- Kobiland :This is a must-go destination in Dalat city. This place is known as the cactus land of the flower city. The pictures taken by tourists at Kobiland are doing nothing but the trend on social networking sites. Entrance fee to enter this venue is 90,000 VND.
- Flower Park: you have to pay 40,000 VND to enter this park. This tourist attraction is located in the heart of Dalat city. Located right next to Doi Cu golf course and Xuan Huong Lake.
- Dalat Valley of Love: the amount of money you have to pay for an all-inclusive ticket is just 250,000 VND. This ticket includes bicycle, entrance ticket, tram game, and a boat trip. Also in the valley of love the jeep fare is 360,000 VND in case you need it.
- Mong Mo Hill:the ticket price is 50,000 VND / person. This travel destination is located close to Dalat valley of love. Also if any visitors want to see strange creatures here such as: buffaloes with 3 horns, 6 legged-cows. You can pay 10.000 VND to see them.
- Datanla Waterfall Dalat: you have to pay 30,000 VND to enter the gate. The ticket price currently applied for Alpine coaster is 50,000 VND / 2-way and 30,000 VND / 1 way. Also in Datanla waterfall, there are many other rides for you to try.
- Tuyen Lam Lake The price for a boat ride to admiring the panorama is 300,000 VND. This price depends on the number of tourists, but you can go to the lake and bargain with the owner.
- Than Tho Lake: entrance fee : 20.000 VND.
- Secret Garden film studio: The fee to visit this studio is 50,000 VND / person.
- Minh Tam Flower Garden: entrance ticket: 15,000 VND / person. When coming here visitors will have a chance to admire the most beautiful flowers and blossoms in Dalat city.
- Cam Ly Waterfall: ticket price is 15,000 VND / person. This is a pretty famous waterfall in the city, but right now the water here is polluted, you need to consider before you go.
- Horse riding at Xuan Huong lake: A ride costs you 300,000 VND. This horse-drawn carriage can accommodate up to 5 people. Tourists will go from Dalat market to the city flower park.
- Clay tunnel: Admission fee is 60,000 VND / person. The ticket price for children is 30,000 VND / person.
Cultural tourist attractions
- Palace I of King Bao Dai: the ticket price is 40,000 VND / person. This mansion was put into operation in late 2015. This is one of the three famous mansions of King Bao Dai in Dalat city.
- Bao Dai Palace(also known as Palace III): has a ticket price of 15,000 VND / person. This is the most beautiful palace of King Bao Dai.
- Dalat Cable Car– Truc Lam Zen Monastery: a ticket price costs 50,000 VND / one way. The fare applied for a round trip is 70,000 VND. If any tourists take the cable car down to Truc Lam Zen Monastery, the tickets is only 50,000 VND for adults and 30,000 VND for children.
- Crazy House (aka Hang Nga Guesthouse): entrance fee: 50,000 VND / person. This is the most bizarre building in Vietnam and ranked in the top 10 in the world by the Chinese people’s daily.
- Dalat Railway Station: The current ticket price of this place is 5,000 VND. Currently the train station is still operating only one route – Dalat railway station to the Trai Mat and vice versa.
- XQ Historical Village: The ticket price of this tourist attractions is 100,000 VND / person. This is the most famous embroidery village in this mountainous town. There are also many famous embroidery works.
- The fee for playing golf at the Doi Cu gold course is 95,000 VND / day. On holidays and weekends, the price is 105,000 VND / person (with attendants).
Dalat tourist attractions providing free tickets
- Truc Lam Zen Monastery: This is one of the top 3 most famous Zen Monasteries in Vietnam. This tourist attraction is completely free, so you can drive a motorbike or go by cable car to the monastery.
- Ha Dong Flower Village: This is one of the best flower villages of the flower city. This flower village specializes in growing flowers such as daisies and auspicious flowers. But this is a small flower village and can’t be compared to the other 2 flower villages.
- Thai Phien Flower Village: This is also a free tourist attraction for visitors. Thai Phien is the most famous flower village in Dalat. This flower village is the supplier that provides most of the flowers for the flower festival.
- Preserved flowers showroom: This is quite impressive tourist destination, a display area of dried flowers.
- Chicken Church of Dalat: One of the most beautiful church, a symbol of Dalat city.
- Van Hanh Monastery: beautiful pagoda with a gigantic golden statue of Sakyamuni Buddha raising a lotus in his hand.
Ticket price of tourist attractions outside Dalat city in the direction of Langbiang – Golden Valley
- LangBiang Peak: Entrance fee is 30,000 VND / person. Tourists can walk to Langbiang peak or take a Jeep with just 60,000 VND / person / car. Each Jeep can accommodate up to 6 people. If you go with a large group, the price will be much cheaper.
- Cu Lan Village: Cu Lan village is the hottest tourist attraction of the year. This tourist attraction’s entrance fee is 60,000 VND / person. This place is located on the outskirts of Dalat city and if tourists travel by Jeep, the price is 100,000 VND / person. This fare applies to the end of your travel. In addition, if you want to stay overnight, the price is 90,000 VND / person.
- Golden Valley: Ticket price is 50,000 VND / person. Golden Valley is located in Lat commune, Don Duong district, Dalat city – about 18 km from the city center.
- Forest ghost inn : ticket price is 10,000 VND / person. If you are a student, you are free to visit. This is an ideal destination for family or couple.
Ticket price of tourist attractions in the direction of Ta Nung Pass – Elephant Waterfall.
- Dalaland Dalat: This place is known as miniature Bali in Dalat. The ticket price of this venue is from 80,000 VND – 90,000 VND depending on the choice of travelers. The cost of renting a photo costume is 30,000 VND / set.
- Van Thanh Flower Village: The fee to enter this place is 40,000 VND. This is the largest flower village in Dalat city.
- Elephant Falls: Ticket price of elephant waterfall is 10,000 VND. This ideal tourist attraction is 36 km from Dalat, located in Nam Ban town, Lam Ha district, Dalat city.
- Crickets farming: entrance fee is 5,000 VND / person.
- Giao Huong Xanh resort: This place is not a tourist attraction. So if you want to visit this place, you need to contact this villa owner in advance. If you want to take wedding photos, the price is 500,000 VND / ekip.
- Mink coffee farm– Me Linh cafe : This tourist attraction is completely free, the price of a coffee cup here is around 30,000 VND.
- Hoa Son Dien Trang: Located on the Prenn pass. Ticket price to visit this resort is 30,000 VND / person.
- Fresh Garden Dalat has ticket price of 50,000 / adult.
Ticket price of suburban tourist attractions near Cau Dat tea hill
- Linh Phuoc Pagoda: also known as Ve Chai pagoda. This temple is holding 11 records and you are free-of-charge to visit this amazing destination. The temple is made entirely of mosaic and porcelain mosaic.
- Cau Dat Tea Hill: In the past, this tourist site was free to visit. But now you have to pay 30,000 VND.
- Chinese Pagoda– A strange turntable : Ticket price: 5,000 VND / person.
- Hydrangea Flower Field: The entrance ticket of this place is 15,000 VND / person. This hydrangea hill is located in Trai Mat. If visitors travel to Linh Phuoc Pagoda, do not forget this place.
- Zoodoo Zoo in Dalat: entrance ticket: 100,000 VND.
Ticket price of tourist destinations near Pongour waterfall
- Pongour Waterfall: This falls is located on the outskirts of the city. Ticket price of this tourist attraction is 20,000 VND / person. This falls was dubbed “Nam Thien De Nhat Thac” (the greatest waterfall in the Southern)
- Prenn Waterfall: Entrance fee is 20,000 VND / person. The ticket price applied for riding an elephant is 300,000 VND for 15 minutes.
- Tran Le Gia Trang ( Truc Lam Vien ): Entrance fee is 30,000 VND. This beautiful tourist attraction is located on the Lien Khuong highway. But very few people know about it.
- Dalat Milk Dairy Farm: Free entrance fee.
- Vinamilk organic dairy farm: This is the first farm to meet European standards for dairy cattle certified by the Control Union organization of Netherlands. Entrance ticket: free.
- Story love film studio: ticket price: 50,000 VND.
If any visitors want to know detailed information of tours and hotel reservations with reasonable price. You can contact Hoa Dalat Travel via hotline 02633 981 968. Finally, thank you for your interest in our article about Dalat tourist attractions and wish you have a joyful and memorable trip to Dalat city.